Welcome! My name is Anne, and you've happened upon my personal website. I call the site eclectic because I have a wide range of interests, and I've tried to reflect that in the content. Select a feature in the menu on the left, or read on to learn more about what we have to offer.
The site contains information about me, because I think a so-called personal site should have such info.
- Basic facts and stats about me - along with trivia, quirks, and other odd details - are here.
- 'Net girl features my on-line profile, including the agonies and ecstasies of my years as a webmistress.
- Got questions? Check the F.A.Q. for F.G.A. (Frequently Given Answers).
- The journal archive contains my current blog entries as well as pre-blog writings back to the year 2000.
Since I have so many websites, I've recycled some of my favorite content by posting a "sampler" of it here, along with links to more.
- Some favorite scenes from television and movies
- Jokes and such
- Lessons Learned from life, TV, etc.
- Can you guess what's in the Photo Gallery?
- Quotes, or as I like to call them, "Things I Wish I'd Said First"
- Here and here are some Things I Really Like™
- Episode reviews and more
- Top Tens and one Top Five
For the complete list of our content along with a brief description of each feature, check out the directory.
Note that all of the content original to the site is © to me, Anne, so if you'd like to use it elsewhere, it'd be right and proper of you to ask me first. (And if you want to use it in a book or something and give me lots of money to do so, *please* write to me. Or call. Collect!)
Speaking of giving credit where it's due, I gratefully acknowledge the sources who've helped make this site possible and generally keep me amused.
Enjoy your visit. The fact that you chose to visit this site out of all the places on the 'Net absolutely rocks my socks. Wait, do people still say "rocks my socks"? Anyway, if you have comments, I'd love to hear them.